Tuesday, 19 April 2011

I cant draw....

I’ve always known that I'm not exactly the strongest drawer butttt with concentrating on a project like this I thought that it would have been relatively easy to draw lines etc....apparently not! I didn’t realise how hard it was to draw visually strong geometric patterns! Although I stated in my brief that my aim was 'to look more toward science rather than nature forming an artistically jazzy and graphic stylised collection that is shown through drawings of shapes, lines, architecture and the insides of modern technology for example circuit boards' I think I may have to amend it! I have decided obviously to keep the geometric theme throughout however combine photographs of flowers and transform them through Photoshop into bold and boisterous prints.  

No comments:

Post a Comment