Friday, 11 March 2011

Always look on the bright side...

I received my feedback for the Minor Project and was a little disappointed with the results. I only achieved a mark of 50 however to be honest I probably deserved it! I came into third year with an intention to work so hard, get my head down and get the marks to get an overall degree with a 2.1 classification.....this however has so far not exactly happened. Once I got started on the design work, I enjoyed it so much as I find placement prints quite easy to create especially on Photoshop. The scarf which I feel is visually the strongest is the swallow print due to the intense colouring and original layout. I definitely feel that the Minor Project was a learning curve for me and because of the advanced Photoshop skills I learnt as well as valuable samples to strengthen my portfolio.




No comments:

Post a Comment